TERMS & CONDITIONS
USING THIS SITE
As an integral part of any transactions on this site, i.e. between Ciparis Plus doo, Dragiceva 28, 20207 Mlini, Croatia (hereinafter referred to as “us”) and the guests (hereinafter referred to as “you”), these Terms and Conditions and all stipulations within are binding for both us and the you unless otherwise is determined by the contract. By confirming your reservation of the service and/or paying for the service in full or partially, you are confirming that you fully accept these Terms and Conditions.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Products: We sell only one product: sunset tours on the Adriatic sea, near Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Locations: The tour departs from various locations around the Dubrovnik area. The departure location of each tour is mentioned clearly, along with a map, on the booking page. In addition, locations can also be found on this page: http://dubrovniksunsets.com/locations/. Tours return to the same spot as departure.
- Timings: As the timings from sunset change over the season, the timings of our tours change accordingly. The times of each tour are mentioned clearly on the calendar, on the booking page, and also on the ticket that will be emailed to you.
- Arrival: Guests are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure of the tour to ensure timely departure. Boarding closes 10 minutes before scheduled departure, and any arrivals after this time will be considered a “no-show”.
- Length of tour: The tour includes a minimum time of 90 minutes from departure until return. Typically, tours can take around 2 hours.
- Wine: We will provide one glass of wine per guest (either red or white) on the tour.
- Food: Food is not provided on the tour.
- Clothing: Please bring warm and comfortable clothing for the trip. It can get cold out at sea, even in the summer!
- Tickets: Guests are expected to bring a printout of their tickets. A soft copy (PDF) is also acceptable. Boarding without tickets will be denied. No exceptions can be made, owing to legal and insurance reasons.
- Transport: Guests are expected to arrive at the departure location by themselves. We do not provide transportation.
- Prices: If you buy directly from our web site, all prices are displayed clearly before you buy. Prices include the taxes that we are legally obliged to charge (25% VAT, which is called PDV in Croatia). We do not add any other charges such as “booking fees”, “transaction fees”, “card fees”, “convenience fees” or any other fees whatsoever. If you buy tickets from an authorised partner and not from our web site, they will charge you directly the price that you will have agreed with them. Please note that if you buy tickets from anywhere other from this web site, you are responsible for confirming that they are actually an authorised partner and that they have booked a ticket for you with us.
- Ticket Delivery: Tickets are sent out by email soon after purchase, and should arrive within a few minutes. Tickets are sent as PDF attachments to emails, so you will need to be able to open PDF files using software like Adobe Reader. If you have not received your tickets after 24 hours, please check your junk mail folder. If you still can’t find the email, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Ships: All the ships that we normally use for our tours are listed on the web site. However, we reserve the right to change the vessel in case of any operational issues.
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Payments can be made with Visa/Visa Electron, Maestro and Mastercard cards.
- You may cancel your tickets within 24 hours of booking, provided you have made the booking at least 7 days before the departure of the tour. We charge a small administration fee for this service (€5), just to cover our costs. If you wish to cancel, simply send us a message from the web site using the page here: contact us.
- No cancellations allowed after 24 hours of booking.
- If the tour departs less than 7 days from the time of booking, no cancellations are allowed (even in the first 24 hours).
- We make every effort to run the tours as planned, but we may need to cancel a tour occasionally due to factors outside our control, such as bad weather, technical problems with the ships or other equipment, staffing problems, safety, and so on. If we do need to cancel a tour, we will give you as much advance notice as possible and of course give you a full refund. Generally, if we need to cancel a tour, we will do this at least 4 hours before the departure of a tour to keep any inconvenience to our guests to an absolute minimum. There are some rare exceptions to this, such as technical problems with a ship that may crop up at the last minute.
- In case you cancel your trip, your maximum liability is the cost of the tickets (and nothing more). In case we cancel a trip, our maximum liability is to refund fully, without any deductions, the cost of your tickets (and nothing more).
- There are no refunds for “no-shows”, for any reason whatsoever.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- Our web site is secured using military grade security and encryption (2048 bit SHA2 SSL/TLS encryption). You can check the security of our web site by:
- Looking at the browser bar (you should see a green lock indicating the site is secure)
- Clicking on the logo for “SSL.com” (in green) at the bottom of the home page. Clicking the logo will show you information about our web site security directly from SSL.com, a trusted name in online security.
- We use all reasonable precautions to protect your data. For example:
- We only save basic information on our customers such as names and email addresses; basically, only the information that is needed to deliver you the service we promise.
- Information is stored securely and is protected using up-to-date mechanisms
- We do not save information such as your postal address, or any information that is not needed to provide you with the service you are buying.
- Credit card information is NOT saved on our web site, and is processed directly by the payment processor.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Click this link to contact us.
LEGAL OBLIGATIONS – OURS AND YOURS
Some of the obligations described in these Terms and Conditions, or other contracts between us and you can be alleviated in case of Force Majeure (Act of God), which includes death, illness, physical injury, strikes, wars, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, suddenly imposed governmental limitations – providing these instances impede you from using the service, or us from providing the service booked by you.
We are legally obliged to:
- Provide services to you as per the descriptions on our web site or other official literature such as leaflets. Some changes of the itinerary during the tour/activity (e.g. choosing an alternative route due to weather or other things ourside of our control) may occur for the sake of ensuring the quality or operational feasibility of the tour/activity.
You are legally obliged to:
- Pay the price for the service (as displayed clearly on our web site or communicated by our booking partners).
- Ensure that you fulfill all the necessary legal conditions of travelling to and within Croatia as defined by the national laws of Croatia and any other country that you travels through/from in order to reach Croatia. These include proper personal and travel documentation, national legal requirements for specific services, and any other specific conditions needed for you to be able to travel and stay in Croatia.
- Conduct yourself in the manner appropriate to the venue visited during the tour/activity and to abide local rules and regulations during the trip. In case of any damages to the venue/inventory, vehicles used, or any other material things used to perform booked services, we reserves the right to ask for compensation to the limit of the damage caused.
- Name: Ciparis Plus d.o.o.
- Registered address: Dragiceva 28, 20207 Mlini, Croatia
- Company number (OIB): 04832216494
As a registered company in Croatia selling online, we follow these laws and regulations (names in English for ease of understanding):
1. Consupmer Protection Act Europe, 2003
2. Croatian Law on Electronic Commerce
3. Obligatory Relations Act
By using this web site, you confirm that you understand and agree to the terms ste out by these laws and regulations.